How to do hair repair at home? How to make shinny hair at home? These are the questions frequently found in internet and also in some magazines. There are many answers for this questions which can be found very easily in internet. Here in this article I am going to specify some tips on homemade recipes for hair repair.
When you look beautiful outside you feel happy inside. Signs of the damaged hair are when the hair becomes dull, dry, frizzy and unmanageable. Usually hair gets damaged as a consequence of applying harmful chemicals while coloring, styling, straightening etc. In some cases using hair accessories like pins clips, brushing of hair with a hard comb or brush, using strong shampoos and going out in sun can also do a significant damage to your hair.
7 Homemade Recipes for Hair Repair
Don’t be dishearten with your damaged hair, homemade hair care recipes do wonders on such damaged hair and help you to get back your once beautiful shinny hair. Few homemade recipes for hair repair are:
- Olive Oil and Rosemary Oil Treatment: Take a tablespoon of warm olive oil in a pan, add to it 5 drops of Rosemary oil. Apply on hair. Cover it with shower cap for 15-20 minutes and then take a shower.
- Olive Oil Mask: Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil, add to it 1 egg yolk, beat it and apply on your hair, leave it for 15 minutes and shampoo.
- Mayonnaise Mask: Applying mayonnaise directly to your hair condition your damaged hair.
- Milk Conditioner: After you have washed your hair apply some milk to it. Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash. It will make your hair soft and shiny.
- Egg and yoghurt hair mask: Beat 1 egg in a bowl, add yoghurt to it and apply on your hair. Apply shower cap, Leave for 20 minutes and wash away.
- Avocado and Banana hair mask: Mix 2 avocado, 1 ripe banana and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Apply on hair, leave for 15 minutes and wash away.
- Regular application of oils like almond oil coconut oil and olive oil will be very helpful.
You can also follow these hair care tips which are essential especially in women hair care:
- Don’t wash your hair day after day.
- Use only mild shampoos.
- Use conditioner after shampooing.
- Use only soft comb and brushes.
- Cover your hair before going out in the direct sun.
- Avoid using any chemicals like colors and bleach.
- Follow a healthy diet plan of high proteins.
By following these simple steps of day to day hair care at home you will regain back your beautiful healthy and shiny hair. We would love to hear your own homemade hair care, hair repair recipes, please leave us a comment and let us know. Subscribe our RSS to receive latest hair care updates.