Washing your hair regularly to keep them clean and beautiful is very essential part of your hair care regime. Many new researches are done by beauty experts on How to wash your hair to avoid hair fall. Washing your hair too frequently or in an improper manner will do great damage your hair and will result in hair loss.
You should know your hair type and that how much washing is required for your hair to keep it clean and healthy. There many hair loss remedies available which can be done in a beauty parlor or at home.
Hair Washing Tips To Reduce Hair Fall
Here are few hair care tips on how to wash your hair efficiently to reduce hair fall:
- Check the temperature of the water before shampooing it should suit you the best.
- Wet your hair completely before applying shampoo.
- Take shampoo only that much that is required for your hair.
- Apply it on your hair and massage it gently with your finger tips to clean any dirt and grease from the scalp.
- Now rinse the shampoo from your hair thoroughly as the chemicals present in the shampoo may limp your hair.
- If your hair were very dirty in the first place you should repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 but with the lesser amount of shampoo this time.
- Apply conditioner best suited to your hair type at the hair ends. Leave it for a minute and then wash.
- Let the excess water from your hair drip out.
- Take a towel and dab it on your hair. Don’t rub it as the friction will cause damage to your hair.
- Do not comb the wet hair as they are very fragile.
- Avoid blow drying let the damp hair dry up naturally in air.
- If you blow dry your hair make sure you do it carefully; do not over dry them and use the dryer correctly.
Many new studies also suggest that you should only water wash your hair to protect it from harmful chemicals but this approach is not effective as it does not efficiently remove dirt and grease from your hair. But you can try this by washing your hair with water once in between the two washings of hair with shampoo.
Following the above mentioned hair care tips while washing your hair you will not only prevent hair loss but also make your hair full of life. I would love to hear your ideas and experiences of reducing hair fall by washing efficiently. Please leave me a comment and let me know. Subscribe our RSS to receive latest hair care updates.