As per study by internet security firm McAfee, searching for Victoria secret model Heidi Klum 1 out of 10 times users ends up on spam, spyware, phishing or malicious sites designed to steal personal information. Here is how these dangerous celebrities are ranked.
1. Super model Heidi Klum and CNN talk show host Piers Morgan named the most dangerous female & male celebrity respectively by McAfee.
2. Cameron Diaz who topped the most dangerous celebrities in cyberspace is placed at number 2 this year.
4. Jessica Biel, actress and Justin Timberlake’s ex-girlfriend is placed at number 4.
5. Despite her innocent smile and alluring looks, “The Ugly Truth” actress Katherine Heigl finished 5th.
18. No points for guessing why Lindsay Lohan has made to this list. She was 18th despite being in an out of court and jail again this year.
59. You might be surprised to know that Charlie Sheen is also in this list. He was ranked 59 in 2011 list of most dangerous celebrities in cyberspace.
Why are they so dangerous? Answer is simple, when you search for wallpapers, movie clips or some other information about these celebrities in cyberspace. Malicious site owners try to en-cash their publicity, search trends by creating false pages and you become victim after landing on such pages. Beware, don’t just browse any site and user antivirus software to protect your identity.
Please leave me a comment and let me know who else should be included in this list. Subscribe our RSS to receive latest updates.