Eyes are a a soul mirror, as they say. Eyes are defined as character traits by psychologists and eye doctors. If you wish to learn about more about a person, just look into his eyes. Men’s are usually attracted towards eyes of a woman and the first impression is what it takes to initiate a relationship. Even your eyes show your confidence, and they are also a way to communicate or convey message. So, if you are looking to give you eyes a sexy and sensatious look, follow the tips given below and get yourself noticed.
A woman can make eyes more effective and sight deeper and seductive through skillful make-up. So that you would look faultlessly during a day.
- Apply concealer – Use concealer to cover up under-eye circles or just the bluish discoloration just under your inner eye. Apply three dots of concealer to cover dark under-eye circles. Start at the inner corner where skin tends to be darkest, then under the pupil and the third on the outer edge. Pat, never rub with your ring finger .
- Apply eye base to your lid – Eye base is the secret to keeping your shadow in place for hours. Without properly priming your lid first, your eyeshadow will likely end up a greasy line in your crease.
- Apply shadow – It’s great to use a three-toned shadow and build from lids to brow. Allowing them to blend into each other like a rainbow is gorgeous.
- Follow with eyeliner – Dark eye-shadows work great as eyeliners. Wet a slanted brush, then dip in a dark eyeshadow. Line eyes as close to the upper lashes as possible from the inner corner to the outer corner. Follow with liner on bottom eyes, but only line from the middle of the eye out. Smudge the bottom line with a Q-tip or your finger. You don’t want a prominent line. For a smokey eye, use a brush to pat in a dark eyeshadow along the upper lid and below the lid. You don’t want a stark line, instead you want to blend it so it’s ‘smudge-y.’
- Brighten your eyes with a highlighter – This step involves only the inside part of the eye. With a gold or pink highlighter (white is too bright), draw a v-shaped shape that follows the inner corner of your eye from top to bottom. Blend with your fingers. This will help make eyes ‘pop.’
- Highlight your eye brow – Take the same highlighter and dab it on your browbone, concentrating on your mid-brow outward. Blend with your finger.
- Curl lashes An eyelash curler will make even long lashes look more gorgeous. For added effect, you can heat the curler under a blowdryer for a couple seconds. Test curler before applying to lashes because you could burn yourself.
- Apply mascara – Place the wand of your mascara brush at the bottom of lashes and wiggle back and forth. Follow with another few sweeps of the wand. Apply to bottom lashes as well.
Start with a light color that almost matches your lid. Sweep the color across the lid and up to your eye brow bone. Follow with a medium color across your lid only. Build on this with a darker color in the crease. Blend the colors well. Mally Roncal – Makeup Expert