Looking festive fashionista is not difficult, all you have to do is look fresh, nude lips, dark eyes with shimmer, braids, bejewelled hairdos to stay ahead of the trends to look dazzling festive fashionista. Check out how to do makeup and do your hair to look festive fashionista.
If you are visiting India for the festivals then here are few tips from ace Indian designer Manish Malhotra for the coming Indian festivals to look festive fashionista.
1. Wear Pink to show your passion: Traditional red is out and Pink is in why not try it this season. Look for coral shades or Neon pinks which are the most happening colors of the season.
2. Don’t Wear heavy embroidery: Sometimes, simple is cool, wear chikan karigari or tila work this season and stay away from heavy embroidery.
3. Look for voluminous dresses: Once out from fashion arena voluminous lehengas, saries, kalidar kurtas or ghagras are again in fashion.
4. Don’t ignore the fit: Give huge importance to fit & cut of the garment as this is equally important just like the color, design or fabric of the dress.
5. Which fabric to choose: Silk, Kashmiri embroidered fabric, net and other textured fabrics are a rage. Another thing to keep in mind is the way you drape your dupatta. Sari drape style looks really hot and gives you a chic look.
I hope these tips will help you set the style quotient right and look fabuless festive fashionista. Please leave me a comment and share your views on how to look festive fashionista. Subscribe our RSS to receive updates on latest trends and fashion.