If you have extra pounds then choosing right clothes is very important to look slim. Every women wants to look gorgeous, slimmer day by day and thus 90% of women develops a habit of looking on weighing scale almost daily.
Mostly women prefer going to gym, doing rigorous exercise, running on treadmills for hours or few women prefer to starve themselves cutting their meals to almost zero ( Which is very harmful for women health ) but there are times when we question ourselves whether these routines are actually working?
Dieting may or may not help you loose weight, but make you weak from inside. Have you ever wondered that women clothing can easily be altered according to the body shape and structure making you look slimmer and trendy.
A slight strategically planned change in your wardrobe can help you look slimmer without even loosing those extra pounds.
Tips for Choosing Clothes Which Make you look Slim
Here are few tips for choosing clothes which make you look slim:
- - Avoid combination of colors – Try to wear one colour cloth as much as possible to give you a slim and longer look.
- - Wear Black - Black color gives your body shape a defining look, thus giving you a slim look hiding those extra fat points.
- - Stop wearing loose clothes - Loose clothes cannot fool anybody and can’t hide your extra fat, they make you look more fat and outdated. So try to wear fitted clothes.
- - Wear Vertical stripes - Avoid wearing horizontal stripes as they will make you look fat and bulky, indeed wear vertical stripes for long and slimmer look.
- - Avoid wearing tight clothes - Too tight clothes highlight your extra fats making wrong places easily visible. Moreover, too tight pants are also not user friendly.
- - Avoid adding extras around your waist - Extra Material around your tummy like belts, pleated pants, elastic waist or string waist will only add weight around your waist making you look fat, avoid them if possible.
- - Elongate your body – Wear pants that cover your shoes to yourself a taller and slimmer look.
- - Cover heavy hips - Wear small padded shoulder clothes, tops that reaches or cover hips, jacket , shirtwaist dresses etc to give yourself a slimmer look. You can also try combination of lighter color upper torso and dark stockings. Avoid umbrella and pinafore cuts as they will make you look fat, as much as possible stick to A line only.
Leave me a comment and let us know how you choose your clothing which helps you look slimmer, sexier and gorgeous. Subscribe to our RSS for latest updates for free.