Every woman loves to carry a bag full of vanity (makeup accessories) and stylish gadgets. But, are there any hard and fast rules over what to carry with you all the time? Well, it depends on your personality, career and budget. Those involved in film or television industry usually have their table full of products waiting to be tested. Few people have a small bag containing only few lipsticks, mascara and face powder. Many people choose makeup products by quality and few people choose by brands etc. so it’s entirely different from person to person. Still one thing is common “Every woman loves makeup accessories”.
If you visit shopping store the variety of products from different brands causes confusion and it becomes irritating sometimes. You will notice that most of the companies these days are coming up with “new and improved” line of products. Now, if you have tried the same product in the past and were not satisfied you will still find yourself in a confused state again. So, how to choose products to fill you vanity?
Ideally, you should have lipstick, concealer, foundation, mascara and deodorant in your makeup bag still there is a vast variety of products which are so tempting to keep. You would also like to keep cleanser, eye cream, moisturizer etc. but what about the size of the makeup bag?
In the modern era where marketing companies are coming up with their so called “new and improved” versions of beauty products it’s very tempting and difficult to stick to something for long time. Even your favorite lipstick brand can be changed due to sudden new version of exciting lipstick.
Classification of Beauty cosmetics
We can classify beauty products majorly in two different categories which are listed below:
1. Skin care products: You should always keep a good quality cleanser, moisturizer and eye cream in your purse. It is advisable to use pre-makeup creams before sprucing yourself to get a glowing skin.
2. Long wearing beauty cosmetics: You should also keep long wearing cosmetic products like lipsticks, mascara, foundation, powder etc. In case you are going out for whole day you can drop these products at home because these products are generally used only once a day.
Beauty Products For Makeup Bag
Following are few beauty products which you can safely carry with you.
1. Foundation/Powder: If you tend to get oily, use a powder foundation. These are available in wet/dry, cream to powder, or dual finish formulas. They are great for touch-ups during the day.
2. Blush: Choose a shade that makes your cheeks look like you’ve just been pinched. Blush is practically mistake proof and very sheer formulated in compact (powder) stick (cream or gel) or compact cream form (blend with a finger or sponge).
3. Eye Pencils: These can be used for shadow and liner. Keep a brown or black/brown pencil handy. There are also waterproof eyeliners that will wear all day. New gel pencils are becoming popular because they stay put and don’t smudge.
4. Mascara: Keep mascara which is either waterproof, or water-resistant, will stay on all day, and not smudge under the eye. Look for a brush bristle that works best for your lashes.
5. Lips: Why put gloss and lipstick on 10 times a day. I’m a big fan of Lip Finity by Max Factor and Outlast by Cover Girl. They are lip paints with an ingredient called PermaTone. Apply the lip paint in the morning and it stays on through coffee, lunch and the 4pm cappuccino break. All you need to have with you is the accompanying gloss that moisturizes and shines the lips over the color.
In order to stay stylish i hope these beauty items are quite handy to keep in your makeup bag. Leave me a comment and share your beauty tips with us. Don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS to receive latest updates in your mailbox.