Women are generally busy with their daily household schedule and professional life, they do not find enough time to concentrate on their own body. They typically don’t use moisturizers which is essential especially in winters. Similarly if you are experiencing constant hair fall chances are that you are reaching towards female baldness.
Although, not every women is that busy still there are very clear signs which can show you that it’s the right time to start giving attention towards your body.
In this article i am emphasizing on 6 alarming signs which can easily distinguished and can be treated easily. These alarming signs become more visible with increasing age. So, if you are the one who usually ignore herself then you should read on and try the tips given below.
1. Hair Loss – If you are facing a regular hair loss be careful as it can be an alarming signs of health problems such as – female-pattern baldness, nutritional deficiency , any type of diabetes which can be related to excess androgens, hyperthyroidism. Hyperthyroidism is a sign of excess of thyroid or an over active thyroid which is found 7 times more in women. Do not avoid hair fall and try to medicate it as early as possible.
2. Growth of Facial And Body Hair On Undesirable Parts – If you are observing an excessive growth on the unwanted parts especially on the chest or face is cautious as it can be a symbol of hormonal imbalance. This hormonal imbalance can be related to Syndromes such as Cushing’s syndrome or Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) Cushing’s syndrome is mostly seen in women ranging between 20 to 50 while PCOS is a common syndrome which is affecting nearly 6% to 8% of women all of childbearing age. PCOS is also found to be the main cause of infertility in women .But if you are facing a problem of growth of facial and body hair growth while menopause there is nothing to worry and is quite natural but if it is post-menstrual than be aware as it can be a sign of ovarian cyst or cancer.
3. A continuous feeling of cold – A continuous feeling of shivering all round the year is a result of hypothyroidism which is mostly under-diagnosed. Hypothyroidism is an under-active thyroid which leads to varied health problems in women such as – weight gain, constipation, dry hair, skin, and nails. It is most common in women over the age of 50.
4. Dry mouth and eyes – Most of the women undergo with problems such as dry eyes, dry skin and dried up and desiccated mouths in winter. In general these symptoms can be a result of low humidity and over-heated rooms. But sometimes it can be a sign of Sjorgren’ s syndrome effecting women in their 40s and 50s .Some common symptoms are joint inflammation or tenderness. If left undiagnosed it can cause eye damage, dental decay and gum disease, damage to reproductive system and digestive system. The only possible way of cure is early diagnosis.
5. Swollen and discolored breast – Swollen and discolored breast is common in women when they are pregnant or before their periods. But if you have red or discolored swollen breast normally which feels warm , be careful as it can be sign of Inflammatory breast cancer (IBC).IBC is very rare but is mostly misdiagnosed a insect bite or an infection in many cases. Some signs of IBC are – be breast tenderness, itching, or aching dimpled breast. An early diagnosis can easily cure IBS, so be cautious.
6. Excessive Gas Or Feeling Bloated – Excessive gas and bloated are the signs of lactose intolerance or food allergies. This is also sometimes an indication of serious gastrointestinal conditions for ex- gallstones, irritable bowel syndrome, and cancer of the digestive system. Bloating is also an alarming sign for ovarian cancer. The other symptoms you should be cautious for include – and feeling a frequent or urgent need to urinate, pelvic or abdominal pain, and difficulty eating or feeling full quickly.
Please leave me a comment and share your views and experiences with us. Don’t forget to subscribe our RSS to receive latest updates.