How to lose extra fat? How to lose weight without doing rigorous exercises? If you are haunted by these questions then read on. Women often find themselves in a state where they need to tone their body and lose some weight. Due to hectic office schedule and household chores they do not find enough time to dedicate towards their own fitness. In turn, they start piling fat under their belly which they do not realize unless they wear their old tight dress.
This is the time when we realize that we have to shed extra pounds by losing weight. It is well said that “gaining weight is easy but losing weight is quite difficult”. Most people find it hard to lose weight on their own that is why some of them choose to undergo surgeries to shed off excess fat like a gastric bypass weight loss surgery. This surgery helps you lose weight by changing how your stomach handles the food you eat. But, there are still other natural ways you can do if you don’t have the budget for a surgery. In this article I am going to present top 8 tips which will help you in reducing extra fat and lose weight
1. Do not eat too much at night – The research shows that eating late nights or overeating in nights lead to improper digestion which further leads to accumulation of fat in body. The food taken in late nights give very less energy and more fat to the body.
2. Avoid eating when bored – It has been generally observed that people tend to eat when they feel bored or stressed out. Make a list of activities which you enjoy. Try not to eat and spend your time in your favorite activities such as listening music, chatting etc. or whatever you enjoy when you feel bored or stressed out.
3. Eat something before meals – Take a fruit or a glass of juice half an hour before having your meals. This will reduce your intake of food but at a same time will fulfill your body’s calorie requirement.
4. Recognize hunger triggers – The most common hunger triggers in human are loneliness, fatigue or stress. You land up eating chocolates or high- fat food at such conditions. The best option would be utilizing your time with your friends. In case you wish to eat go for some fresh raw vegetables to satisfy your urge.
5. Drink lot of water – Sometimes due to excessive work pressure or fatigue we confuse thirst with hunger. It is thus advisable to go for water when you feel hungry. Moreover water also helps remove excess toxins from your body.
6. Stay cool and clam– The more stressed you remain more are the chances of overeating for you. So try to stay relax and contented as much as possible.
7. Keep altering your diet chart – Do not let your diet chart get boring for you. Keep on trying varied fruits and vegetables to satisfy your calorie requirement.
8. Avoid buying in bulks – Do not buy foods which you like a lot in bulks as you are most likely to overeat. So it is always advisable to go for smaller packs rather than family sized ones.
How do you measure and track your weight and calory intake?
If you weigh 140 lb and able to perform 20 mins of moderate activity per day. BMR(Basal Metabolic Rate) = (140 x 15) + (20 x 3.5) = 2100 + 70 = 2170 kcal. BMR minus 500kcal; it would be 2170 – 500 = 1670 kcal. Therefore 1670 kcal is the target for you to loose 1 lb per week.
Please leave me a comment and share your experiences of losing weight with us. Don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS to receive latest updates delivered to your mailbox.