World’s Most Colorful Neighborhood and Cities have that extra charm which is required to amuse every visitor. People have realized very early that in order to separate their cities and neighborhood from rest of the dull world they need to do something extra. Coloring the city with bright and beautiful colors was suggested and unanimously approved. Result is very appealing where all the big buildings, apartments and colonies are painted with thick intense colors. Following is a list of world’s most colorful neighborhood and cities which are luring everyone towards them due to their charm and beauty.
1. Bo-Kaap, Capetown: Cape Town house a very beautiful colony on the slopes of signal Hill called Bo-Kaap which was housed by Indians, Sri Lankans, Indonesians and Malaysian nationals who are settled in South Africa. Bo-Kaap’s bright and vibrant colors lures the tourists to see its amazing narrow and wide streets which provides picturesque buildings all colored in different colors.
2. Kulusuk, Greenland: Kulusuk in Greenland is very famous for it’s colored houses and bleak landscapes. Tourists can see it’s stunning beauty which is also termed as Gateway to Greenland.
3. Nyhavn, Copenhagen: Nyhavn is very popular amongst tourist who visit Copenhagen where they can relax as it has many bars, pubs and other places of interests. Buildings in Nyhavn face towards the sea which provides magnificent view. November 9 is very special day so if you are planing your trip make sure you spend your quality time here.
4. Zacatecas, Mexico: Build on the slopes of a narrow valley Zacatecas holds a series of colorful houses, buildings which were built in 18th century. You should visit Santo Domingo Church which has a rich sculpted facade.
5. La Boca, Buenos Aires: La Boca has a series of colorful houses where most of the working class is well settled. La Boca also house several tango clubs and Italian taverns. La Bombonera is very popular for its famous football club Boca Juniors.
6. Jodhpur, India: Jodhpur is a historic city in the middle of Thar desert where you will see various forts, palaces and temples. Most of the buildings in Jodhpur will bear blue colors that’s why it’s also called as Blue City.
7. Guanajuato, Mexico: Guanajuato is very beautiful city which is very colorful with very less traffic. You can see haciendas and colonial colorful buildings which were built in 17th century due to sudden rise in mining industry.
8. Manarola, Cinque Terre: One of the oldest city, Manarola is situated in the midst of Italian Riviera. This picturesque village sprouts out of the mountainside to provide a breathtaking view of the Mediterranean sea. You can enjoy your coffee by looking at the sea which provides a spectacular view.
9. Punda, Willemstad: Situated to face the Caribbean sea, Punda in Willemstad is the chief town of Curaçao. This colorful Dutch Colony is very picturesque with stunning colorful buildings. I can assure you that your trip to Punda will be very pleasant and beautiful where you will be noticing lots of colorful buildings and shopping places.
10. Pelourinho, Salvador, Brazil: Pelourinho in Salvador, Bahia, Brazil is very famous for it’s Portuguese Colonies built in 17th – 19th century. This colorful colony house Cathedral of Salvador along with various colorful Pelourinho neighborhood.
11. Jaipur, India: Jaipur is very famous tourist city in India which is also known as Pink City. If you are planning a trip to this city which is built close to desert then you have many places to visit. Sawai Man Singh Palace, forts, Hawa Mahal and lots more.
Please leave me a comment and let me know what do you think about these colorful cities of the world. Don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS to recive latest updates delivered to your mailbox.