Dance shoes are important if you are really serious about your dancing and to prevent any fatal injury, dance shoes becomes essential. Someone wisely said that dance shoes are the most important tool for your feet. So, it is necessary to get some nice dance sneakers which are really comfortable and also to protect against any possible injuries. There are so many styles and types of sneakers available in the market. Now, in this guide, I am going to give you some tips for buying dance sneakers. I hope these tips will help you to choose correct dance shoes.
- At first, you should find a reliable dance sneaker outlet which carries a range of dance sneaker brands such as Bloch, Capezio, Roach, and Wear Moe shoes. The main thing which a dance sneaker retailer can tell is that they can help you figure out the sizing of shoes which depend upon your regular shoe size, especially if you are buying a pair of dance sneakers for the first time.
- It is good to look at the Block DRT1, which is a bestselling dance sneaker that the majority of dancers who dance on the shoe find to be an excellent choice. It is better to do some dance steps when you are trying sneakers to make sure it is comfortable for you because sneakers has somewhat high and rigid arch.
- Always make sure that outsole of the dance sneaker is non-marking and has a good balance between grip and slip on a variety of common dance floor surface types. Better to read about the shoes to check out if they are non-marking or not or when you try them on, you can kick the sole against a light coloured surface to see if they leave a dreaded scuff mark.
- Check to see if the sneakers you are looking at are articulated at parts of the foot that experience lots of bend when dancing so that gapping doesn’t occur between your foot and the shoes; this can lead to poor performance and even injury.
- It is very important to check the weight of the shoes. The easy way is to hold the two different brands or models in either hand to compare weights, or simply put the shoes on and see if they weigh you down or make you feel light as a feather.
If you are a dancing enthusiast then please share your experiences of buying dance shoes with us. Subscribe our RSS to receive latest updates on women’s footwear.