Recession is a significant decline in the economic activity spread across the country, lasting more than a few months, normally visible in real GDP growth, real personal income, employment (non-farm payrolls), industrial production, and wholesale-retail sales.
Recession is here and there are no predictions when it will end or how soon the economy will be back on track but we should not loose our hope and live life in depression.
We should not forget that every high times comes with low time and that’s the natural phenomenon. So, lets not kill the enjoyment which life has to offer rather than waiting for recession to be over.
Financial crisis is taking its toll on everything including relationship, career, financial stability, vacationing, travel and married life too but in order to put our life on track even in this worst situation we should follow certain tips. Experts are suggesting that we should enjoy our life rather than worrying too much about recession.
Here are few tips for all you young guys on personality enhancement. These tips will enable you to stand erect however tough the situation is :
- – Believe in yourself and what you are doing. If you don’t believe in yourself nobody else will believe you. Be close to nature as much as possible.
- – Have a realistic goal and go about achieving it slowly and systematically. Don’t expect to be a superman/woman overnight. Give yourself some time, In due course you will definitely achieve them.
- – Being confident is good, but dear confidence doesn’t mean being aggressive , harsh and loud. Develop an habit of being assertive when you are making a point and be sure of the points.
- – Discourage negativism and pessimism around you. Do not allow people to pull you down.
- – Build up your support system, like a hobby, a group of friends who gets themselves involve in meaningful activities, any game, music, dance etc.
- – Alcohol and cigarettes just gives a sudden swing to the top of the world and sudden swing down to depression and despair. Any physical form of activity can give you the same high, which also lasts! Just try it.
- – Every problem has a solution – if you look hard enough.
- – Live life king size. Life is for living, make it meaningful and purposeful.
- – Do cultivate a simple form of exercise a brisk walk, a jog around your neighborhood. All it needs a pair of shoes and will to do it.
- – Failures are really stepping -stones to success. it makes you work that much harder and it also teaches you a valuable lesson.
- – If you can’t resist junk food. Do eat them,but balance your diet with equal amount of fruits and vegetables.
I would love you to leave me a comment and let me hear your opinion. If you’ve got any thoughts, comments or suggestions for things we could add, leave a comment.