It’s only obvious, with time, all the hustle bustle of everyday, anyone would feel worn out by the end of the week or month. Stress is no longer for the adults or for the students. Work, tension, stress, too much thinking can wear any one out. In times like these people usually think of a vacation or partying hard for some peace. Try mediation instead.
The body needs cleansing inside out once you have been too exhausted. Taking a long vacation is not an option available to everyone.
If you are looking for a more peaceful solution and something that does not need you to spend money and makes you feel at peace and prepares you for a tough week, trying mediation will work. Power Yoga too is becoming a very popular too, save it for early in the day.
When you need your system to settle down and feel calm, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Mediation does not need a particular position or posture. You can sit wherever you want and close your eyes to block out any distraction.
- Closing the eyes is one of the ways to stop you getting distracted. Find a place that will not have too much noise around and not be one of the busiest rooms of your house. If you are just beginning, tell everyone not to disturb you for a while you are meditating. If if someone has to wake you from it, to very quietly call out to you or just touch you gently.
- A lot of people mediate on a regular basis and not just once in a while. Once you close your eyes, try to rid your mind of every thought. This is the toughest thing to do as the mind is constantly buzzing. Let the thoughts flow in but move to the point to over and above them. This is when you will achieve the peaceful state of mind to get your senses calm.
- Start with only 10 to 15 minutes in the beginning. Soon you will find it easier to do and will practice more often. If you think it’s something you can’t do yourself, join a class. Meditation too can be taught.
- On a day when emotions are buzzing through you, you may find it hard to meditate. If you can’t don’t force yourself. But it may just help you achieve calm if you tried.
- While meditating its only natural if you drift in to sleep. But if you find this to be a short process to sleep then try to learn techniques to stay awake.
Meditation can be adopted at any age. Even children today are taught how too as developing the skill earlier as it is easier and serves well in life along times. You can either read online or learn various techniques that help while meditating. You can couple meditation with your other exercises.
I would love to hear your experiences of trying meditation to rejuvenate your body, mind and soul. Please leave me a comment and let me know. Don’t forget to subscribe our RSS to receive latest updates.